"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Well, someone likes it


I'd like to thank the members of the Academy, my parents, my director, the guys twiddling the dials in the soundbooth, my personal stylist and the rest of my entourage for making this possible and, of course, a big shout out to Jebus, without who this all would have probably been a lot easier.
I'd also like to thank George W. Bush and Stephen Harper and a certain newspaper (you know who you are) for making this necessary.
Now, the rules say that I'm supposed to pass on the honor to ten other blogs on my blogroll. Since my blogroll is shortish and many, such as Jon Swift and Canadian Cynic, have already been awarded the Big E, I'll keep the list to five of my must-reads:
Jesus' General (who is also the nicest guy in Second Life, despite his disturbing tendancy towards wearing assless chaps to parties)

3 comments:

JJ said...

Gee, I didn't know assless chaps were just something one wore to a party, I thought they were the party.

Thanks so much, Rev.! If you didn't already have this award, you'd be on my list.

RossK said...

Thanks rev!

RossK

Dave said...

Damn! If that isn't the finest acceptance speech I've ever read.

You really should be writing for the next honest politician who comes along.

Luv ya man.