Things I found when I should have been working on other things
Bad, bad Internet for lighting the grail-shaped beacon of procrastination. Oh, naughty, wicked Internet!
- Via BJ Bjornson over at Northman's Fury we learn from the CBC's Neil MacDonald that it isn't money that makes the world go around, it's debt
- Now, more than ever, it is important for some Democrats to understand that, as Thers puts it so eloquently, their favorite candidate sucks.
- the Gazetter shows the further Republicanization of the Tories Reform Alliance CPAC and how they are all about the spin and catapulting the propaganda - remember, they have become Luntzified.
- Canadian Cynic decides that Patrick "Nexus of Assholery" has been given enough rope.
- All things considered, I'd rather be in Philidelphia