"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Monday, May 05, 2003

A Mr. Hoffmann ov Edinboro rowed, Gooelf haz ritten two us axing aboot r fonetic spelln program...........sorry I'll stop that right now. I did get a brief enquiry from Pete about what I wanted on the blog, and this what I told him.

anything and everything. I'm hoping to use it as a sort of chat site to stay in touch with people, about the little things that go on that I never hear about - like jay losing all his hair (what in the name of David Crosby is up with that! Nobody told me and I felt like a schmuck when jay came in at Rich's and I didn't recognize him at first glance), or Tina getting married. Bitching and boasting or more reasonable discussion about big things is also welcome - the hegemonic strategy of the Bush administration, the coming decriminalization of marijuana in Canada, terrorism (of look I've used marijuana and terrorism on the same web site - I suppose this means we are now on a list in Washington somewhere in the basement of some big building), paranoia, freedom of speech, the future of Les Habs (bleak at the moment) the new Steely Dan album due out next month.

I will try to post things I write for the newspaper but you can find it yourself at http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/index-e.htm

If people are interesting in posting on their own, i can very easily set it up for that just by adding names and email addresses - I don't think you even need a (free) blogger membership, though I suppose it is possible.

No comments: