"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Friday, July 25, 2003

Kev,
I moved (or I should say my family moved, I was far too young to pick up the couch) to Michagan when I was 2 years old. We moved back to Canada when I was about 6. Apparently, was was very relieved because I didn't want to get drafted in the U.S. I was never officially an American citizen. I think the deciding factor to move back to Canada was when a knife fight in the school yard behind our house interrupted a patio party.

As far as the anex project goes, I think we have unofficially annexed Costa Rica. Ceri and I were there a couple of years ago and encoutered many Canadians. There is even a Canadian newspaper. I highly recommend Costa Rica as a vacation destination.

P.T.
Kinder eggs are evil and should be banned worldwide. They are environmentally nasty and could cause young children to choke. Not to mention the wasted time trying to put the toy together.
And the chocolate sucks.

1 comment:

lkybd said...

This is a very superb post! I will certainly like to share this post with the residents of the following condominium projects:
Piermont Grand
Sengkang Grand Residences
Sengkang Grand Residences
Sengkang Grand Residences
Parc Botannia
Leedon Green
Treasure At Tampines
Amber Park