"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Friday, April 02, 2004

Muscleman governor about to have ass put in sling

A story from the Guardian about the man Doonesbury calls the "Gropenfurher"

"In Ms Richardson's original interview with The Sun about the alleged groping incident, she said: "He kept saying how fantastic I looked and staring at my boobs. When I went to shake his hand he pulled me on to his knee, saying, 'I really want to know if your breasts are real'. I told him they are an F-cup. Before I knew what was happening he circled my nipple with his finger and gave it a squeeze. He then said, 'Yeah, they are real.' I stood up and said, 'You're making me nervous'. He told me not to be nervous and pulled me back on his knee. I said, 'Can I go, please?' He said, 'Yeah', and patted my bum as I went off."

Ah yes, a class act that Arnie.

No comments: