"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Monday, July 04, 2005

The witless wisdom of the American Taliban
See all a collection of charming sentiments and pithy quotes here but I've lifted a few of my favorites


"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-George Herbert Walker Bush



“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”

-Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, U.S. Army

"I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a biblical duty, we are called by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism."

-Randall Terry, Operation Rescue

No comments: