"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Friday, September 26, 2008

For I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep


But then, I'm not John McCain, who less than 12 hours before the first presidential debate, a event he committed to weeks ago, can't decide whether to show up or keep obstructing the business of congress in trying to put a $700 billion band-aid on Wall Street's sucking chest wound. How very Mavricky of him to start breaking campaign promises before he even gets elected. What a lovely "screw you" to voters.  I guess the woods in Washington are lovelier, darker, and deeper than we realize. My guess is that he will either cave in and show up or six months from now we will learn he hasd a "medical crisis" that prevented him from attending or even sending Caribou Barbie to stand in for him.

No comments: