"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Thursday, January 15, 2009


Live from the Red Zeppelin 



Yeah, yeah I know, "Second Life -- geez, what a geek!" Well, you know what? Me and my cartoon friends have more fun hanging out in virtual space for an afternoon than you do in real life in a month, so just bite me. I get to hang out with Gen. J.C. Christian, Shini, Bookem & Dano Jackson, Deesue, Avedon, and many, many more from all over the world - play music for them, dance with them, plot revolution with them -- all kinds of fun stuff. And we're all young, good looking and thin in SL. And I get to live in a big scarlet dirigible, fly and wear a fez. How's your meat-space weekend looking now, reality slave?

Of course, you could join us (it is FREE -- all you need is a halfway decent graphics card and and a DSL connection) and come dance, watch movies, chat and plot, or at least listen in, on Sundays from 5pm  PST/8pm EST ...............................................................or you could watch TV.

4 comments:

David Webb said...

Thin, fez, dirigible.

O.K., that sounds like fun.

SeattleDan said...

Oh, it is fun!

deesue said...

It's the best! Just wish I could stay awake for the movie part... but I look forward, each Sunday evening, to dancing in a dirigible.

deesue said...

Darn it! SL will not let me get on-line tonight! omg... I dont remember what to do on a non-SL Sunday evening anymore!