"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Friday, November 27, 2009

Just ask Nixon

It isn't the misdeeds that get you in real trouble, it's the lies and the cover-up. Rick Hillier and Stephen Harper better bear this in mind and get on the right side of this avalanche of shit and they better do it now. This crapola isn't going to cut it.



It doesn't matter what kind of excuses they want to make or how they or their defenders want to spin this. The Canadian Forces took prisoners and turned them over to people they knew were torturing prisoners. The brass were told about it and they did nothing for far too long. And now they are trying to claim that they didn't know and that report that were made weren't made. I would direct your attention especially to page five of this document.

1 comment:

democommie said...

Mr. Rev. Paperboy, Sir:

I can't speak to this problem but I did want to let you know (in case you didn't already) that I heard, via "As It Happens"--I listen to it on my "FarHear" device--that Amy Goodman, writer and American leftist gadfly has been booted oot of Canada.