"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Friday, November 02, 2012

While I was away from the blog...


  • I bought a house!
  • The East Coast got slammed with a hurricane
  • The Excited States got ready to elect a president. Somehow, it is considered to be a close race. Damned if I can understand how it could be close, but then George W. Bush beat John Kerry so clearly anything is possible if you feed the stupids enough horseshit.  But really, how the hell is this thing even close?



Now try to imagine Mitt "we should privatize FEMA" Romney in this photo. Just try.



Can't do it, can you?


http://www.wikio.com

3 comments:

democommie said...

Congratulations on buying a house. Is my room nice? I'll be there as soon as you give me the address and $5,931.82 for travel expenses (I always route something through Las Vegas).

As for giving the stupids enough horseshit. Well, I hate to admit it but something in the area of 2/3--3/4 of the eligible U.S. voters are fucking morons. That figure includes those who are crazy enough to vote for Mittmoroni and those who don't vote at all. Fucking idiots.

SeattleDan said...

Yay on the house! Hope you and the family are doing well. Come visit us sometime when you have a spare moment or two. I think you know where to find us.

democommie said...

Dear Mr. Reverend Paperboy Kevin, Sir:

It has come to my attention that the U.S. has once again been mindfucked into electing the KenyalizardianFEMAfascisticalatheomuslihomohomeboy. I tells ya, it was rigged!