"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Wednesday, March 19, 2008


And speaking of barking mad wingnuts...

Meet "Pro-life" a candidate for Governor in Idaho this year, and likely for any public office you care to name for the next 20 years.  I guess you just call him "Pro" for short,  though I expect most people refer to him as "that weird guy, you know, the one who's all 'abortion this' and 'abortion that' and 'abortionists hid my car keys' -- you know, that guy who's crazier than a shithouse rat, the one that keep running for office"
Maybe I should move to the U.S. become a citizen and run for office after changing my name to "Kick George W. Bush in 'Nads"? Waddya think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make me read that link...please...don't make me read that link....
AAAARRGGHHHH. You made me read that link. You are evil.
I don't think you really want to move to become an american......
Why did you make me read that link? I have to gargle and brush my teeth now.
Rev, I've lurked here for a long time. When Cleavon Little was holding you hostage, I was a regular visitor. Rev, I implore you, do not make me do this again

Rev.Paperboy said...

Another lurked sticks his/her head above the parapet, hurrah! Welcome HT, nice to see someone commenting for a change. Yes, I am occasionally EEEE-VIL in a Count Floyd/Sir Simon Milligan sort of way, but you know deep in your heart that you wanted to click that link.

JJ said...

It's too late, ht. Now you're...
one of us one of us one of usssss....