"Where else would you go when you have an ax to grind?"

Friday, February 29, 2008



"My name is SUE, How do you do?"

 The other other videos I posted earlier are the reasons everyone loves Johnny Cash, and they are excellent reasons. But here's why I love him - because he played these songs:









Kris Kristofferson has told the story about how Johnny Cash was warned not to use the word "stoned" when he performed Kristofferson's song "Sunday Morning Coming Down"  and didn't take kindly to the suggestion.


1 comment:

David Webb said...

Now this is the best way to start the day, with some Johnny Cash. I am still convincing my family though.

Funny thing, I have a t-shirt with that picture of Cash shooting the bird. Evidently there are some professors of economics at the University of Calgary who wear them on a regular basis and felt I should too. It is my grocery shopping shirt. Again, not having luck convincing the family that this is a good thing.

Can you tell that I am three coffees into the day?